We met Jarred and Tash (aka Mopsi) a few years ago through mutual friends and from our first encounter with them we instantly considered them friends. Their love and personalities are infectious and we were over the moon excited when they asked us to capture their very special wedding!
Tash’s folks run a small resort in Salt Rock, called Cane Cutters and this was the perfect rustic setting for this beautiful wedding. There were many hands involved in the wedding day and it was amazing to witness all the love and support that surrounds these two. The Bride’s Gran spent over 40 hours hand making her beautiful wedding gown! There were so many beautiful DIY projects and unique thought-out details. We just loved the combination of green leafy centre pieces with a palette of whites and natural tones. Often people forget that a wedding should be about love, togetherness and celebrations and it was so wonderful to see a couple fully embrace the true meaning of a wedding day.
Jarred and Tash, you know we love you guys! It was an absolute pleasure and honor to capture your wedding day. We wish you both all the happiness that you deserve. Your love is pure and special, treasure it and keep it as a priority throughout your life.
- Hire Standards – Decor
- Adore Weddings – Decor
- Millennium Stage Decor & Lighting – Draping & Lighting
- Bheems Hiring Services – Tables & Chairs
- Cane Cutters Resort – Venue
- 3D Productions – Live Band
- Clynton Lund – DJ
- Astrid Muller from Be Spoilt – Hair & Makeup
- WOW Laser Cutting – Name Badges, Groomsmen gifts, Cake Topper
- Wedding Dress – Rosmarie Wulle – Grandmother of the Bride
- Groom & Groomsmen Suits – Suit Yourself
- Bridesmaid Dresses – Forever New
- Flower Girl Dresses – Cotton On Kids
- Flowers & Wedding Stationary – Marion Gaskell – Aunt of the Bride
- Brides Wedding Bands – Graham Mazzoni Jeweller