Cara and Don’s first date was Don’s matric dance back in the early 2000’s. Ever since, the couple have shared many wonderful years together. They decided to make things official at the gorgeous Shalwyn venue in Tala Valley. This wedding was simplified perfection… With gorgeous rustic details and special hand made touches, everything about this special day was filled with lots and lots of love and friendship. It was an honour to capture this wedding and we wish Mr & Mrs. Lelong a beautiful and wonderful life together.
- Venue – Shalwyn
- Photography – Knot Just Pics
- Make-up and Hair – Nixon Make-up
- Flowers – Wendy Gillit
- Food – Hamblins Catering
- Wedding Dress – Bride & Co.
- Groom & Groomsmen Suits – Eurosuit
- Bridesmaid Dresses – Hello Trixie
- Flower Girl & Page Boy outfits – Woolworths
- DJ – Brett Mckay
- Kissing Booth – Coolcumber
- Cupcakes – Lesley Kendall – Sister of the Bride
- Wedding Cake – Dorothy Kendall & Joan Catterall – Mother and Aunt of the Bride
- Wedding Stationery – Candice Ward – Cousin of the Bride
- Cake Topper & Puzzle Guest Book – Hobbies and Hardware